Snap a #FallFrisbee, win an iPad
The College of Engineering is giving away an iPad.
And a $200 Amazon Gift Card.
And a Kindle.
All you have to do is share your love for the #FallFrisbee!
The College is launching its first ever #FallFrisbee promotion. Frisbees will be given away at Northfest on Tues, Sept. 11 on the North Campus Diag. Students can pick up their frisbees then follow these simple steps to enter the contest:
- Snap a pic of yourself with the frisbee
- Follow @UMengineering on Twitter
- Tweet the pic to @UMengineering with the hashtag #FallFrisbee
It’s that easy. Three winners will be selected at random from the entries to win: one Grand Prize of the iPad 3 Wi-Fi 32GB; one second prize of a $200 Amazon Gift Card; one third prize of a Kindle 6” E-Reader with Wi-Fi.
You want to share the frisbee with your friend so they can enter the contest? Great! Pics can be fun and creative or simple and fast.
There are only a few rules and regulations to know about:
- The frisbee photographed must be the official College of Engineering #FallFrisbee handed out at Northfest.
- Winners must be current University of Michigan College of Engineering students (undergrad or graduate) and must be following @UMengineering on Twitter.
- Only one entry per person (Honor Code applies).
- Entries must be tweeted to @UMengineering by midnight on Friday, Sept. 21.
Winners will be notified via Twitter direct message. They must respond to the winning message within one week of its receipt, providing a valid University of Michigan email address to prove they are a student and receive instructions for picking up their prize.
So, get your #FallFrisbee and start tweeting!